Terms and Conditions
The goal of LeadsOnline Sketches, in most cases, is to capture the best possible visual representation of the witness' memory in the form of quality forensic art. Here are a few key points that will help us deliver quality service in the most efficient manner:
- You are moments away from sending your completed order to a qualified law enforcement forensic artist. You will be working with an artist who has extensive experience in forensic art, and is skilled at interviewing your witness with professionalism, sensitivity and respect.
- When placing your order for a sketch, you will be asked to provide basic information about your case in order to make best use of your time with the artist and the witness. Please take a moment to do this and please be as specific as possible.
- Interviewing more than one witness simultaneously is problematic and typically less effective. Each order is for an interview with one witness to draw one suspect. Please place a separate order for each witness and for each suspect.
- You will be asked to provide a time and a phone number for the artist to call you and begin the interview with the witness. If you provide a department phone number, please make sure the dispatcher knows how to reach you at the time you've scheduled the artist to call.
- The artist will interact with you and the witness via Webex. It is not necessary for you to download any software, but you will need access to the Internet during the interview.
- This service is labor-intensive and involves scheduling your project over others. The fee for your drawing is due at the time the order is placed. If after placing the order, you for any reason decide not to move forward with the drawing, $150 will be retained for the time in setting up the process. Once the artist begins the interview, refunds are not available.
- The drawing and any artist's notes will be provided to you at the conclusion of the process. LeadsOnline will irretrievably destroy any notes it created during the process as they may contain confidential investigative information, so please be sure to retain your copy.
- LeadsOnline and IDFA will retain a copy of the drawing in case you need to revisit it for any reason. We also reserve the right to show it to others and include it on our website as an example of our work.
- It is VERY HELPFUL to the artists and helps to increase proficiency when they are able to compare descriptions and drawings to the actual suspect. Our artist would greatly appreciate a copy of the booking photo when you make your arrest. This helps the law enforcement community as we strive to continually improve the quality of service we provide.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order within a few minutes.