Life at Leads
Work Hard – Play Hard
We build products, show value, and analyze data. We are diligent, persistent, energetic, and service-driven. We want growth-minded people who are here to help us serve and win.
We're in this with you. While at LeadsOnline, you'll have access to technical and functional training, opportunities to stretch yourself, and a team that will help push you to be the rock star we know you can be.
- 401k matching
- Free Employee Health Insurance
- Flex work schedule
- Robust PTO
- 24-hr gym access
- Covered parking
- Identity Guard to protect you and your family
Does this sound like you?
- You can see beyond yourself and want to be a part of something bigger, advancing peace and justice in our world.
- You bring "it" every day. Your energy, your ideas, your desire to learn, your skills, and your smile.
- You have a special set of skills to advance the building, analyzing, or distribution of great technology.
- You aren't afraid to try and fail, knowing that you'll get better with each rep.
The Work is Rewarding
"I like working for LeadsOnline because of the leadership and opportunities for personal growth. We help law enforcement solve cases, and we're innovating what can be a very archaic process. It's challenging, so the work is rewarding. 'Winning' isn't just about the sale, it's knowing you've empowered an agency with a tool for fighting evil.
Personally, I've grown in my gifts and have become more confident as I've attacked the things that used to make me uncomfortable, like public speaking for example."
— Chris (Account Executive)
Improved Problem Solving Skills
"A friend of mine works at LeadsOnline and would not stop talking about how much he liked his job. I've always been a bit of a law-and-order nerd (probably from marathons with my grandpa), so the law enforcement aspect appealed to me. Three years later and I'm still loving it.
I've had the opportunity to dip my toes in lots of different areas, like helping produce training materials and directly helping to train new hires. My problem solving skills have also improved because every call on the support team is something different. If there's something I'm interested in doing or helping with, I'll be given every opportunity to grow in that area."
— Emma (Client Support Specialist)