2023 LeadsOnline Leadership Conference
- What can I expect when I arrive for the conference?
- Do I have to register in advance?
- Who can attend the Leadership Conference?
- Can I bring a guest to the networking events?
- Are there specific hotel accommodations?
- Does the hotel provide parking? Is it included in my hotel fee?
- Are meals included?
- What's the proper attire for the Leadership Conference?
- Something has come up, and I can't make it to the Leadership Conference. Can I get a refund?
- I have a question that's not on the FAQs, who can I contact?
- Q. What can I expect when I arrive for the conference?
Knowledge – The topics covered at the LeadsOnline Leadership Conference will expand your knowledge base and provide you with valuable information to take back to your department and incorporate into your daily work.
Expanded contacts within the law enforcement community – It's not just about shaking hands and swapping business cards. Networking at the Leadership Conference is real. You'll meet other members of law enforcement from across the country and have a chance to really share experiences about the work you do day in and day out.
LeadsOnline hospitality – The LeadsOnline crew will make sure you're well taken care of. If you have questions, we'll be there to answer them!
- Q. Do I have to register in advance?
- Yes—every year, our conference reaches capacity or nears capacity, so register early so we can save you a seat!
- Q. Who can attend the Leadership Conference?
- The conference is open to all chiefs, detectives, crime analysts, and other U.S. officers of law enforcement.
- Q. Can I bring a guest to the networking events?
- Yes, and they must register and pay in advance like all conference attendees. This is to ensure we hold their spot for the various networking events.
- Q. Are there specific hotel accommodations?
- Yes, click here to book your room at OMNI Charlotte Hotel in Charlotte, NC.
- Q. Does the hotel provide parking? Is it included in my hotel fee?
- The hotel has overnight valet parking for $40 / night (not included in your hotel fee) and self parking is available at city-owned garages in the surrounding area.
- Q. Are meals included?
- Some meals are included. We'll serve up heavy appetizers and beverages at the Opening Night Welcome Reception. On the following days, we provide breakfast along with light snacks (like cookies) and beverages (like coffee).
- Q. What's the proper attire for the Leadership Conference?
- We like to keep things casual. The daytime networking event and the Opening Night Welcome Reception are both casual, and we recommend dressing for comfort. Meeting rooms tend to be cooler, so you may want to bring a jacket or light sweater for the sessions.
- Q. Something has come up, and I can't make it to the Leadership Conference. Can I get a refund?
- When you register, we save your seat, so there are no refunds, but you can transfer your registration to another officer within your department. For any questions, transfers, etc., please email email@example.com.
- Q. I have a question that's not on the FAQs, who can I contact?
- Just give us a call at (800) 311-2656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.